Open Angel members are requested to RSVP for their tickets or send us regrets.
Information is available if you are interested in becoming a member.
Non-member investors & community participants can use the form below to purchase a membership or single-event attendance.
June 20th 2017, 4:00 pm - Late, York Room, Hawksworth Restaurant 801 West Georgia
- eBrake Technologies Inc. (AL) - Software preventing cell phone use while driving
- Mintent (AL) - Collaborative content marketing software
- Capiche Capital Technologies Corp. (AL) - Platform to share and automate private capital placements
- ThisFish (AL) - Seafood traceability software
- Scoop (AL) - Work process automation platform for field and facility enterprises
- Dr. Bill (AL) - Medical billing platform for Canadian physicians
- Alavida Health Ltd. (AL) - Scaleable, science-based approach to alcohol addiction treatment
Networking begins at 4pm, first set of company pitches around 5pm. Company pitches are 9 minutes long with time for thoughtful Q & A from attending investors.
- 4:00 to 5:00 Networking
- 5:00 to 6:00 First set of company pitches
- 6:00 to 6:15 Short break
- 6:15 to 6:30 Investor Deal Updates
- 6:30 to 7:15 Second set of company pitches
- 7:15 to 7:30 Re-arrange for dinner
- 7:30 - late Full dinner and dessert
Dinner is spent at communal tables, one presenting company per table. We move around over dessert and coffee to get more one-on-one time between founders and funders.
Deal Updates are anew part of the pitch events. We have investors present deal updates on investments they are leading or participating in. This is a short 2 minute update from a participating investor.
Thank you to our sponsors for supporting these investment dinner pitch events.