February 2016 Vancouver Investment Pitch Event
Our restaurant venue for the February event is Blue Water Cafe in Yaletown. The event will run from late afternoon to around 9pm, and includes a full 3 course sit down meal.
Attendance is for active investors only. Please check your email for member RSVP link, or read the details on becoming a member »
Non-member investors & community participants can use the form below to pay for your membership or single-event attendance.
February 24th, 2016, 3:30pm - Late, Blue Water Cafe
- Switchboard (AL) - Trucking Logistics Marketplace
- PROXXI (AL) - Smart Electric Field Sensors
- Iris Automation (AL) - High-tech computer vision collision avoidance systems for industrial drones
- Arkit (AL) - Map-based project management for oil & gas
- CuePath (AL) - Connected medication packaging and service for seniors and their families
- This Open Space (AL) - Marketplace for short term rentals of commercial spaces
- SAM (AL) (from Edmonton) - Social Media Search, Curation and Storytelling
Company pitches are 10 - 15 minutes long with time for thoughtful Q&A from attending investors.
Dinner is spent at communal tables with the presenting founders one per table. We switch over dessert & coffee to get one-on-one time between founders & funders.
- 3:30pm Doors / Networking
- 4:25pm Intro by Executive Director, Ed Levinson
- 4:30pm First 4 Company Pitches
- 5:30pm - 5:45 Short Break
- 5:45pm - 6pm Investor Deal Updates
- 6pm - 6:45pm Final 3 Company Pitches
- 6:45pm Networking / Re-arrange for Dinner
- 7pm Full Dinner & Dessert
Deal Updates are a new part of the evenings. We have investors present deal updates on investments they are leading or participating in. This is a short, 2 minute update from a participating investor.
Thank you to our sponsors for supporting these investment dinner pitch events.