Attendance is for active investors only. Please check your email for member RSVP link, or read the details on becoming a member »
Non-member investors & community participants can use the form below to pay for your membership or single-event attendance.
June 8th, 2016, 3:30pm - Late, Bauhaus Restaurant
- Adventure Bucket List (AL) - Travel Industry Booking Software for Adventures and Activities
- SettleUp (AL) - Automation and Optimization for the Debt Collection Industry
- Attendease (AL) - Event Management Automation
- Viooa (AL) - 360° Smart Camera and Image Processing for Drones
- Signlfm (AL) - Social Podcasting Platform
- Taski (AL) - Short Term Employment Marketplace
- InvestNextDoor (AL) - Local Loan Marketplace for Small Businesses
- Iota Security (AL) - Preventing cybercrime on mobile and IoT devices
Company pitches are 10 - 15 minutes long with time for thoughtful Q&A from attending investors.
Dinner is spent at communal tables with the presenting founders one per table. We switch over dessert & coffee to get one-on-one time between founders & funders.
- 3:30 - 5:00 Networking
- 5:00 - 6:00 First 4 Company Pitches
- 6:00 - 6:10 Short Break
- 6:10 - 6:20 Investor Deal Updates
- 6:20 - 7:20 Final 4 Company Pitches
- 7:20 - 7:40 Re-arrange for Dinner
- 7:40 - late Full Dinner & Dessert
Deal Updates are a new part of the evenings. We have investors present deal updates on investments they are leading or participating in. This is a short, 2 minute update from a participating investor. We will be hearing updates from:
Thank you to our sponsors for supporting these investment dinner pitch events.