Feburary 2017 Dinner Pitch Event
Our 8th Open Angel Dinner Pitch Event is on Thursday, February 16 at Sai Woo Restaurant in Vancouver's Chinatown. Networking starts at 4pm, pitches at 5pm. The event will run to around 10pm, and includes a full 3 course sit down meal.
Open Angel members are requested to RSVP for their tickets or send us regrets.
Information is available if you are interested in becoming a member.
Non-member investors & community participants can use the form below to purchase a membership or single-event attendance.
February 16th 2017, 4:00 pm - Late, Sai Woo 158 E Pender
- Faber Technologies (AL) - Connecting contractors to construction workers
- Juniper (AL) - Loyalty platform for YouTube viewership and engagement
- Blue Mesa Health (AL) - Delivering diabetes prevention programs to key segments of US markets
- Wellin5 (AL) - Employee mental health counselling through PC/mobile
- Plurilock Security Solutions (AL) - Continuously authenticating cybersecurity based on behavioural biometrics
- Copypants, Inc. (AL) - Automated image copyright protection
Company pitches are 10 minutes long with time for thoughtful Q&A from attending investors.
Dinner is spent at communal tables with the presenting companies one per table. We switch over dessert & coffee to get more one-on-one time between founders & funders.
- 4:00 - 5:00 Networking
- 5:00 - 5:40 First set of Company Pitches
- 5:40 - 6:00 Short Break
- 6:00 - 6:15 Investor Deal Updates
- 6:15 - 6:55 Final set of Company Pitches
- 6:55 - 7:15 Re-arrange for Dinner
- 7:15 - late Full Dinner & Dessert
Deal Updates are a new part of the evenings. We have investors present deal updates on investments they are leading or participating in. This is a short, 2 minute update from a participating investor.
We will be hearing updates from:
Thank you to our sponsors for supporting these investment dinner pitch events.