11th Investment Dinner Pitch Event
February 27, 2018
261 Powell Street
Networking starts at 5pm, pitches at 6pm
This event will be free for investors. Event tickets are available below. Founding members are requested to RSVP or send us regrets.
February 27th 2018, 5:00 pm - Late, Cuchillo Restaurant 261 Powell Street
Issues with the form? Visit the event ticketing site. Have questions about attending? Please contact us.
A discount code is available for a limited time by filling out an investor survey. Contact us for more details.
- Clir - Software for windfarms
- Oceaneos - Ocean seeding technology
- Distill Analytics - Psychometric data tailored for investors
- VeloMetro - e-Bikesharing
- Inverse Technology - Experiential recruiting platform
- MicroMech - Mobile auto mechanics
- Aeriosense - Drone-based UAS inspection
Networking begins at 5pm, first set of company pitches around 6pm. Company pitches are 9 minutes long with time for thoughtful Q & A from attending investors.
- 5:00 to 6:00 Networking
- 6:00 to 7:00 First set of company pitches
- 7:00 to 7:20 Short break & Investor Deal Updates
- 7:20 to 8:10 Second set of company pitches
- 8:10 to 8:30 Re-arrange for dinner
- 8:30 - late Full dinner and dessert
Dinner is spent at communal tables, one presenting company per table. We move around over dessert and coffee to get more one-on-one time between founders and funders.
Deal Updates are anew part of the pitch events. We have investors present deal updates on investments they are leading or participating in. This is a short 2 minute update from a participating investor.
Thank you to our sponsors for supporting these investment dinner pitch events.