We had almost 40 companies apply to present. We whittled that down to 8 presenting companies:
- Coparently - Scheduling & communication tool for divorced or seperated families.
- Contractually - The fastest, easiest way to do contracts
- LabScholars - Connecting researchers worldwide with the products and community of experts they need
- PrintToPeer - A common operating system and API for 3D printers
- Sockeye Technologies - Sockeye Work Order Scheduling
- TestKick - Simplifying Automated UI Testing
- SilkStart - HubSpot for member-based associations
- SpaceList - The Marketplace for Commercial Real Estate
Each company will present and then have facilitated Q&A with investors for 40 minutes, so we can dig into the business and market of each company.
As well as the full presentation slots for each of these 8 companies, we will also have some short 5 minute pitch slots.
We had a long list of sponsors step forward and help put this first event on. Thank you to everyone that is joining us to support more founders & funders connecting in Vancouver!
- Segev Homenick LLP, Lawyers
- Vanedge Capital
- Brad McPhee & Ross McKenzie from Investors Group
- Rocket Builders
- Boast Capital
- Goldsmith & Poulos
- Garibaldi Capital
- Espresso Capital
See you all next Thursday afternoon, followed by the HIGHLINE Startup Social afterparty.