Thank you to everyone that attended our first Vancouver event. It was held on Thursday, November 20th, at Republic on Granville Street.
Thank you to the HIGHLINE for co-presenting and assisting with all aspects of the event, and for running a great afterparty with Startup Socials.
All of the presenting companies are listed below in order of their presentations.
- LabScholars - Connecting researchers worldwide with the products and community of experts they need
- SilkStart - HubSpot for member-based associations
- Contractually - The fastest, easiest way to do contracts
- Coparently - Scheduling & communication tool for divorced or seperated families.
- Foodee - Foodee is group meals for offices.
- Nanozen - handheld particle detector
- Wearable Therapeautics - Non-pharmalogical Anxiety Relief (SnugVest)
- Vidigami - the best place for sharing and storing school memories
- TestKick - Simplifying Automated UI Testing
- SpaceList - The Marketplace for Commercial Real Estate
- PrintToPeer - A common operating system and API for 3D printers
- Sockeye Technologies - Sockeye Work Order Scheduling
Thank you to our event sponsors, that helped pay for the venue, drinks, and meal.
- Segev Homenick LLP, Lawyers
- Vanedge Capital
- Brad McPhee & Ross McKenzie from Investors Group
- Rocket Builders
- Boast Capital
- Goldsmith & Poulos
- Garibaldi Capital
- Espresso Capital