October 2017 Investment Dinner Pitch
Open Angel's 10th Investment Dinner Pitch event is on October 25th at Wildebeest Restaurant. Networking starts at 4pm, pitches at 5pm. The event will run to around 10pm and includes a full 3 course meal.
Open Angel members are requested to RSVP for their tickets or send us regrets.
Information is available if you are interested in becoming a member.
Non-member investors & community participants can use the form below to purchase a membership or single-event attendance.
October 25th 2017, 4:00 pm - Late, Wildebeest Restaurant 120 West Hastings
- AVA Technologies Inc. - smart gardening with seed pods and software
- Careteam Technologies Inc. - care coordination platform for patients and families; intervention platform for enterprise clients
- Biointeractive Technologies Inc. - gesture recognition wearable for VR, AR, IoT and healthcare
- StoryTap - platform for brand directed user-generated and shared video storytelling
- HeadCheck Health - concussion management software solution for all levels of sports organizations
- Porter - B2B platform connecting service providers to fill business labour needs
- ISIT Technology Inc. - video platform for teaching and evaluating hands on skills
Networking begins at 4pm, first set of company pitches around 5pm. Company pitches are 9 minutes long with time for thoughtful Q & A from attending investors.
- 4:00 to 5:00 Networking
- 5:00 to 6:00 First set of company pitches
- 6:00 to 6:15 Short break
- 6:15 to 6:30 Investor Deal Updates
- 6:30 to 7:15 Second set of company pitches
- 7:15 to 7:30 Re-arrange for dinner
- 7:30 - late Full dinner and dessert
Dinner is spent at communal tables, one presenting company per table. We move around over dessert and coffee to get more one-on-one time between founders and funders.
Deal Updates are anew part of the pitch events. We have investors present deal updates on investments they are leading or participating in. This is a short 2 minute update from a participating investor.
Thank you to our sponsors for supporting these investment dinner pitch events.